Tableau and Alteryx Consultant
The Information Lab Luxembourg is hiring!
We are looking for a Tableau Consultant to support us in our goal of helping people make sense of data. Not only will you be working across a diverse range of sectors, you’ll be a part of a dynamic team with lots of space for personal development & creativity.
Do you have experience in business intelligence and wish to form part of a team of specialists in the field? Are you excited about operating with one of the world’s leading software platforms? If so, we would like you to join us!
- Position located in Luxembourg
- Flexible working hours
- To start immediately
You will be expected to…
- Create and develop executive tableau dashboards for our clients
- Deliver training, technical assistance and recommendations to the client
- Prepare, extract and cleanse data in Alteryx software
- Act as pre-sales liaison in marketing and sales activities
You can expect…
- A clear career path
- Exposure to various industries
- An international working environment
- To keep up-to-date with the latest technology in data visualisation software
- The opportunity to showcase your creativity within an innovation-oriented fast-growing company
- To continue to get certified! At The Information Lab we help our employees become the best in Tableau and Alteryx
- An IT/BI experienced professional with a solid knowledge of database systems and data visualisation software.
- Certified in Tableau, Alteryx certification a plus
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French a plus
- Positive, motivated and with a hands-on attitude
- Legally able to work in Europe
Apply by sending us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Meet our team and find out more about what we do on our website and social media accounts:
- Website: https://www.theinformationlab.lu/en/homepage/
- Instagram: http://bit.ly/2BUiaPR
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/infolabLUX
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/TheInformationLabLuxembourg