Financial Reporting Analyst – Tableau Consultant
The Information Lab Luxembourg is hiring!
We are looking for a Tableau Consultant to support us with Financial Reporting and Analytics with one of our clients based in Luxembourg. You will be a part of a dynamic team with lots of space for personal development & creativity.
Do you have experience in business intelligence and financial analytics and wish to form part of a team of specialists in the field? Are you excited about operating with one of the world’s leading software platforms? If so, we would like you to join us!
- Position located in Luxembourg
- Flexible working hours
- To start immediately
You will be expected to…
- Prepare and review financial reports.
- Work closely with our client to ensure accuracy of the reports.
- Create and develop executive dashboards using Tableau.
- Prepare, extract and cleanse data using Alteryx and Tableau Prep.
- Manage reports roll-out and updates using Tableau Server.
- Deliver training, technical assistance and recommendations to the clients.
You can expect…
- Nurture growth and talent development.
- Competitive package depending on responsibility level and certifications.
- Solid, local, client base.
- Respectful of work/personal balance.
- A clear career path.
- An international working environment.
- The opportunity to showcase your creativity within an innovation-oriented fast-growing company.
- To continue get certified! At The Information Lab we help our employees become the best in Tableau and Alteryx.
- College degree from an accredited university. Master’s degree a plus.
- Two or more years of relevant experience with financial data and data management.
- Knowledgeable and certified in Tableau, Tableau Prep, Tableau Server and Alteryx.
- Experience in navigating large, complex databases (SQL, People soft, Sales force, Oracle,…).
- A minimum of financial concepts in the banking industry / financial services.
- Ability to understand, grasp and connect data in meaningful and useful ways.
- Organized. Demonstrated ability to keep up with different work-streams and prioritize competing requests.
- Reliable. Delivers on commitments and promises. Present and ready to go day-in and day-out.
- Initiative. Suggests and produces ideas to improve processes, products and workload organization.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with client based on trust and respect.
- Willing to work within clients’ boundaries, policies, resources and contract stipulations.
- Easy to work with. Humour, willing to go the extra-mile when needed.
- Understands and abides to confidentiality agreements and expectations.
- Fluent in English.
Apply by sending us your CV and a cover letter to marketing[at]theinformationlab.lu